Monday, June 22, 2009

Words Words Words

So I was sitting in a womens meeting and God told me to write down these words. Or maybe it was just me- who knows. Well there is the doubt again...

fear, love, guilt, shame, forgive, surrender, sacrifice, commit, regret, hope, condemed, peace, rest, joy, content, understanding, happiness, sorrow, resist, damaged, shattered, broken, used, beautiful, desperation, renewed, undeserving, transparent, justified, grief, heavy, real, dicernment, darkness, decieved, lies, truth, hate, demonic, freedom, misery, filled, fire, luke warm, indecisive, unbelief, burden, torn, unwilling, worthless, ruined, wholeness.

Dont really know what any of this means? I can tell you that I deal with all of the negative- but the positives are not me- I dont feel love, hope, peace, rested, joy, content, understanding, happiness, beautiful, renewed, real, freedom, filled, and whole... I dont know im confsued- but I thought I would put this in here anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment