Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Beauty from pain- Superchick

This song is so something that I relate to.

The lights go out all around meOne last candle to keep out the nightAnd then the darkness surrounds meI know I'm aliveBut I feel like I diedAnd all that's left is to accept that it's overMy dreams ran like sand through the fists that I madeI try to keep warm but I just grow colderI feel like I'm slipping awayAfter all this has passedI still will remainAfter I've cried my lastThere'll be beauty from painThough it won't be todaySomeday I'll hope againAnd there'll be beauty from painYou will bring beauty from my painMy whole world is the pain inside meThe best I can do is just get through the dayWhen life before is only a memoryI wonder why God lets me walk through this placeAnd though I can't understand why this happenedI know that I will when I look back somedayAnd see how you've brought beauty from ashesAnd made me as gold purified through these flamesAfter all this has passedI still will remainAfter I've cried my lastThere'll be beauty from painThough it won't be todaySomeday I'll hope againAnd there'll be beauty from painYou will bring beauty from my painHere I am at the end of meTrying to hold to what I can't seeI forgot how to hopeThis night's been so longI cling to your promiseThere will be a dawnAfter all this has passedI still will remainAfter I've cried my lastThere'll be beauty from painThough it won't be todaySomeday I'll hope againAnd there'll be beauty from painYou will bring beauty from my pain

No comments:

Post a Comment