Thursday, July 2, 2009

Compliments, positives, and recieving them....

Last night at work we had a group. Everyone takes a piece of paper. Then you write one positive thing about your self on it and sign your name. You then keep passing the paper around the room, and everyone else puts positive things about you, but they dont sign there name. When you get all the way around the room, you end up with yours. You have to pick 2 that really stand out to you. I got mine back and was like- I dont really believe any of them. Here are the positives that people put-

1. I love how detailed you are and how you jumo into help everyone out without asking
2. You are a bright loveable person
3. You are such a calm person and I love your faith
4. I love your laugh
5. You have charisma
6. You are a great person in general
7. You are a great person and have too much to offer
8. You believe so strongly in your faith and you believe in us here. It helps me to continue forward.
9. You are very truthfull and helpful and nice to me, You are a good person to talk to.
10. I appreciate you always waling on the unit with BIG smile
11. I love how you are funny and outgoing, and how you are willing to help people when they are down.
12. You make me laugh and I can really trust you
13. You are humorous and I think everyone needs a little of that in their life. I really like that about you.
14. You are intelligent
15. You are very safisticated and you are hilarious
Here is an emotional gift that a girl gave me last night because she was leaving!
Stephanie I give you the gift of a cross. I want you to paint the cross with all the beautiful colors of your life.

Why cant I recieve any of this. I looke at each on and am like- WHAT! It makes me want to take a big read marker over it and put LIAR. I have believed every negative thing that comes my way, that I cannot believe any of this. Whats wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment